Click the red “REGISTER NOW” button to enroll.
• Private lessons for $30 per 30 minute session
• Semi private lessons for $24 per person per 30 minute session
• Four regular swim classes – $45 for two week session (meets twice weekly on Mon/Wed or Tues/Fri)
• Six regular swim classes – $65 for six week session on Saturdays or Sundays
• Saturdays & Sundays, 10:30am – 6:00pm
• Two 90 minute lessons for $60 (life vest and boat
• Canoe, Kayak and Paddle Boards
• Offered daily between 10:30am – 6:00pm
• 60 minute lessons with safety info & launch assist: $25
• Instructor will fit you with life vest, give an
orientation and assist you with launching yourself out
on the lake. (life vest and boat rental included)
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:30am – 4:00pm
• Kids under 16 years only, $25 per hour lesson
Take a lesson before you rent!
Sailboats, paddle-boards, canoes, kayaks,
and stand-up-paddleboards are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis to adult beach members. Boats are $15.00 per hour.
Students must have a current Town Beach Membership. Boaters must be able topass swim test. Swim Test.
Swim 1 length between docks, tread water for 2 minutes. Life jackets must be worn and can be provided.
|Click the red “Register Now” button above|
Download and send the registration form to Rec Dept
Make Checks payable to ‘Town of Wayland’
Send your application by email
Recreation Office, 2nd Floor of the Town Building, or
Beach Gate during the season
KEEP YOUR CARDS FROM LAST SEASON! There is a $5 fee per card for replacement cards.
Membership Cards will be mailed ONLY to New Members after May 15.
Renewed Memberships – Pick up a 2017 Sticker at the Rec Office or Beach Gate upon your first visit.
Wow! Many weeks of our Summer Programs are already full! Some weeks sold out in only 2 minutes!
Please make sure you add yourself to the wait list.
|Registration for all Spring and Summer Recreation Programs including Beach Buddies, Summer Adventure, CIT and Wayland Escapes is open.
Online registration is preferred.
The 2017 Spring & Summer Brochure will be mailed to each home in Wayland the last week of January. Download the Spring/Summer brochure.
Click Here to Register!
New employment opportunities have been added to our website. Please click here to visit our opportunities page to learn more.
Hiring now for Summer seasonal positions for Summer Camps and Town Beach
Recreation Project Updates
Updates regarding on-going Recreation Capital Projects can be found on our Capital Project page.
Please contact our office if you have any questions related to these projects.